Friday, April 23, 2010

Sport Day 2010 at MPS

This year sucks sport day.I in nothing acara just the sukantara.All form 3 take my place.They run not good la.cikgu Aziz always want to scold me,for what n he must think that form 2 cant catch up form 3.he memperendahkan saya..i only pembarisan.pembarisan purple house,so sucks must wear that stupid helmet.

My practise before sport day just for fun only,not for real run for sport day.i hate Cikgu Aziz surely ask me to do something.4x100 lose.all form 3 like turtle.if i angry surely cant win.at sukantara also the same.when,lompat tinggi i want to in but some1 form 3 big size want to in it.surely lose i say.its true really lose.he wrong technics to jump.

I really angry that time,purple house get number 3.if i angry surely all thing cant do it properly.next year,i will in the acara cikgu aziz will see me n all my form2 can do well on olahraga.i hate la some1 dont believe on me.

I just wanna say on my blog.DONT EVER MEMPERENDAHKAN ORANG LAIN IF U DONT KNOW HE/SHE IS GOOD ON SOMETHING.IF U MEMPERENDAH,WILL SEE WHAT HAPPEN.


WHAT I TALK SURELY WILL HAPPEN IF U DONT BELIEVE GO TRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment