Sunday, February 7, 2010

Intro. . . .this about my story . . .on 6 Feb 2010

Name....Amal Rabbani..Age 14 on 2010...this story all.. about me...n anyone that i sees..

6 feb 2010.i had a merentas desa.i at the botanical garden around 0730am...then,around 9am the merentas desa started..i jog around about 1 hour 45 minutes..at that time i at CP 9(checkpoint 9)i preeety tired my feet is pain and the weather is tooooo blooody hot...i know that i not gonna make it on top 5..

after that...the result..i got number 12..emm..pretty good huh??but for me not so goood...

oh man my feeet!!!cram....i got some bread n mineral water...from shiny?i guess...???me n shiny like best friend only..ya..not more than that..

1130am,6 Feb 2010...i waited my father to fetch me..around 1200noon..my father arrived. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment